Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Idea behind the blog

Hey Everyone,

The idea behind this blog is to promote being active. So even if you don't want to participate in the 10k, you can still participate in the blog. Please email over any activities you or your family have done. Whether you are fly fishing, weeding, hiking, bike riding, WII, dancing, playing, etc. Anything that shows you moving and not just sitting there. Send over pictures and if there is a caption you would like on it also send that. I will post it to the blog for all to see. Maybe this will also give others ideas. Our goal is to be ACTIVE. I have also posted over to the side some websites to help train for a 10k if you want suggestions and websites to help with fitness. If you have a favorite site let me know and we can add it. This is suppose to be fun. So let's have fun.

Thanks Charlotte

3 comments:

Jen K. said...

This is Eric, I just want to bost for a minute about myself! i ran a 10k on the treadmill today in 46min! Yes that is 6.2 miles! Eat that Kajma family (Suzie!)

Suzie said...

Eric, I think that becoming a fireman has gone to your head. I am sure you think you have it in the bag but , WHATEVER! I guess you have forgotten what it is like to mess with a Kajma/Ellett well you will soon remember. I am starting my cleanse on Monday and I have already started my workout this is only the the start so watchout. Ok maybe I won't win you but I am pretty posative I can beat that wussy wife of yours.

Jen K. said...

Suzie, I know you can beat me... I already said that I will be the one crawling across the finish line. I AM NOT A RUNNER! The 5k's in the past have confirmed that. That is why I alway compete with the kids while Eric is running the real race!

With Love,
Eric's wussy wife!

p.s.
what is a cleanse? Like a food cleanse for a diet?